Sunday, December 30, 2018

December 30, 2018


It's been a great week!  We go to talk to Matthew on Christmas.  He was his quirky, happy self.  He was even such a smart alec as to tell me this when I asked if he wanted to bear his testimony:

"God is real.  The church is true."  He then added a minute later, "Oh, and I love you mom."  I guess I can't complain after that :)


 We got a group picture of Matthew and the other kids.  They all thought it was fun to talk to him on the TV.

I harped on him about taking more pictures...so he tole me to go ahead and get a "tag pic" from this one.  So I guess my first tag picture from his mission, I actually took :)


We were glad to see he was finally feeling better after his cold.  He says that it is still really green in Seattle, but he wished it would have snowed for Christmas.  

This week Matthew reached the 100 day mark of his mission.  He is coming up on 12 weeks in the field; this week is transfer week.  We will find out tomorrow if he gets to stay where he is at or if he is moving, and if his companion stays the same or changes.  

Here are a couple of pictures from his picture files:  



Can't wait to hear more about them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 20, 2019

October 20, 2019 With the changes to communication it feels as if there is less and less to add to the blog each week because Matthew call...